Status of the CATMA database and web page
This document records the modifications that have been made to the data in the CATMA database, as well
as changes in the website, the user interface and the CGI scripts. The changes are listed in reverse
chronological order, including the nickname of the person who made the change. The dates are in
YYYY-MM-DD (year-month-day) format. Furthermore this page also records which changes are planned or
- 2007-03-16: bjmey: Update of the database user interface.
- 2007-03-15: bjmey: Update of the database structure and data.
Upload of Catma v3 and v4 GST's. Improved the gene models.
- 2007-03-07: bjmey: Update of the style of the web page.
- 2005-01-31: bjmey: Migration of the CATMA site to a new web server and small corrections.
- 2004-03-18: bjmey: Cleanup and small corrections of the CATMA web site.
- 2004-03-17: bjmey: Large update of the CATMA web site.
- 2004-02-25: bjmey: Modified the perl scripts to make them also f
the gene ontology if need be.
- 2004-02-25: bjmey: Created a new gene ontology table with the data found in
ATH_GO.20040217.txt from the Arabidopsis Gene
- 2004-02-18: bjmey: Upgraded the annotation to TIGR v5. For this,
The file from Philippe Alard with the CATMA ID
and corresponding AT codes was merged with the
file from TIGR. In the CATMA database, both
the AGI Name and AGI annotaton were updated using
the CATMA ID's as the key, using this merged file.
2004-02-17: bjmey : Changed the password for the Mysql database.
The help page of the database is outdated. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. It will be updated as soon as possible.
The BLAST service currently only alllows blasts against the GST's actual sequence.